Friday 4 February 2011

Bank = £10,525

One bet today

At the price I’m with Jamie Osborne’s Revolutionary. The trainer does well with 3yo’s here and has dropped the selection into a fairly modest looking handicap. After getting slightly outpaced over a mile here lto, watching him I thought the step up to 1m2 should suit. I’m going to oppose George Woolf who finished well over c+d lto but I thought he could have done with a slower pace that day which he’s unlikely to get today he also looked a little one paced and previously his attitude hasn’t been the best.
Lough corrib looks interesting on his handicap debut showed signs of ability in September and with his pedigree he has to be respected but plenty of question marks and I’d prefer to watch how he handles this race today.

Lingfield 16:35

Revolutionary £200 win 5/1

Update: George Woolf does the business

Race comment: held up in touch, driven to challenge over 1f out, soon weakened ** 4th

Bank = £10,325

0 comments: